Wood Tavern-one of Bay Area's top 100 restaurants


Where do I go when I want great food in a comfortable setting ten minutes from my office? The choice is always Wood Tavern-Located on College Avenue between Alcatraz and Claremont, in the trendy food block where you will also find La Farine, patisserie francaise, Ver Brugge meats, and Vino. The owners, Rich and Rebekah Wood, veterans in the restaurant industry, really know what they are doing. The waiters are friendly and seem to really care, the food is always delicious from the zingy coleslaw, wholesome bouillabaisse,naughty warm chocolate cake and whatever else you fancy. The environment is uplifting- I always feel like a movie star and that everyone sitting around me is talented and famous. Definitely a huge thumbs up!! For more information, visit http://woodtavern.net/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotary Peace Grove at Tilden Park

Restaurant Pick - Left Bank!