Warriors in the Workplace



The Tibetan word for warroirr is pawo, which means to ignore the challenger. The warrior is one who does not engage in aggression. When there is no aggression -trust takes place. When you begin to trust genuinely, you will feel at ease. 

How is it possible that one moment I am driving myself mad, distracted by the things happening around me, and the next I am able to be relaxed? When we resist the temptation of conflict, we are at peace. 

Here are my top 3 tips for staying calm in the workplace:

1. Add a touch of beauty to your work station. I love putting up photos and having fresh flowers on my desk. 

2. Spread positivity by performing random acts of kindness in the office. Bring cookies for your receptionist or an extra coffee for a co-worker. 

3. Responding out of anger isn't the best path. Take deep breathes and gather yourself before replying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotary Peace Grove at Tilden Park

Restaurant Pick - Left Bank!