Sheila Sabine - Out and About - Hillside Gardeners of Montclair

I recently joined this wonderful local garden club which just celebrated its 70th anniversary. Founded in 1947, the club currently has 120 members. The members maintain public gardens at Lake Merritt,the Montclair Library and the Joaquin Miller Community Center. The objectives of the club are to stimulate the love and knowledge of gardening, to aid in the protection of native trees, plant and birds and to encourage in civic planting and conservation. 


If you are interested in joining me at the next meeting, just give me a call. I would love to take you as my guest.

Sheila Sabine is a business woman, multi-dimensional artist, and Senior Sales Associate at The Grubb Company.

ssabine@grubbco.com
510.326.5055

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotary Peace Grove at Tilden Park

Restaurant Pick - Left Bank!

Magical Upper Rockridge Compound Awaits!