Make your Own Wreath!


Wreath making is one of my favorite holiday activities. I begin in November collecting grape vines, wire frames, ribbons, and touches. I love to use a variety of pine branches, magnolia branches, hydrangeas and anything else that catches my eye. Often, I spray the finished wreath with very light layers of gold and silver for that extra pizazz.

By the way, the world in French for wreath is couronne which means crown-Isn’t that just perfect?

Here are some wreaths and holiday decorations currently decorating my house:



Every year I decorate the California juniper in my atrium so that I never have to buy a real tree.


The smaller artificial tree from Target is dedicated to our precious rescue poodle, Monsieur Jacques.

We have added dog bone ornaments, snoopy Xmas lights, Scottish terrier ribbons and misc. Dog ornaments-mostly purchased on Amazon. Of course, Monsieur Jacques has numerous holiday outfits...


Life is short—why not enjoy all the details!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotary Peace Grove at Tilden Park

Restaurant Pick - Left Bank!